Vinnitsa Institute of the University «Ukraine»
Language: English, Russian, Ukrainian, Polish.
Podolsky Scientific Herald is a scientific and practical journal, founded in 2016
The journal covers current issues of economics, international economic relations, management, marketing, entrepreneurship, finance, banking, insurance, accounting, taxation, public administration, economic and pedagogical cybernetics, pedagogy, legal aspects of entrepreneurship. The periodicity of the journal's publication is 4 times a year.
The journal can be used by its authors to post materials that inform readers about the events of scientific and educational life in Ukraine and in the world, as well as for posting reviews on scientific, educational and methodical publications.
The editorial board includes leading Ukrainian and foreign scholars.
The priority of the journal is the support of young scientists and the realization of the rights of citizens to education and free access to information.
Thematic sections of the journal:
1. Economics and Economic Theory.
2. Management and administration (management, marketing, public administration and administration, entrepreneurship, finance, banking and insurance, accounting and taxation, etc.).
3. International economic relations (international trade, international transportation, international tourism, etc.).
4. Economic and pedagogical cybernetics.
5. Pedagogy and problems of higher education.
6. Legal aspects of entrepreneurship.
We invite all those who wish to collaborate with our journal and invite you to publish your articles. The publication is designed not only for scientists, but also for practitioners, students, enthusiasts and everyone who are interested in economy and pedagogy.